Users posting on Evryca.com are bound with these rules by our Terms of Service.
Bear in Mind
These are just guidelines — interpretations are solely up to us. These rules are not exhaustive and are subject to change. We may update these rules basing on how Service and community develope.
We may delete content and block accounts in our sole discretion, even though reason is not (yet) among rules.
Evryca strongly believes in freedom of speech. We hope to have a vast audience spread across many cultures, countries and backgrounds with varying values and our service is designed to let users freely express any ideas and opinions without us censoring or endorsing them. That being said, there are a few categories of content and behavior that we don’t permit because we consider them harmful to the community.
To be transparent about what is and isn’t allowed on our site, we’ve put together this set of guidelines. The following activity/material isn’t allowed on Evryca:
- Illegal content and conduct. Self-explanatory.
- Pornography. We know that there may be different definitions of this, but generally, we define pornography as visual depictions of sexually explicit acts.
- Nudity or NSFW (Not Safe For Work).
- Gambling. Operating an online gambling service (including poker) is not allowed.
- Technologically harmful content. Please don’t upload or link to malware, spyware, adware, or other malicious or destructive code.
- Impersonation. Don’t claim to be a person or organization you’re not.
- Calls to violence. Do not publish realistic calls to violence. By that we mean that you cannot post content which threatens, incites, or promotes violence, physical harm, or death. This includes threats targeting individuals or groups, as well as other indiscriminate acts of violence.
- Being rude.
- Posting private information. Don’t share someone’s personal information without their consent. This includes objects and people — blur faces, license plates on cars, numbers on documents and other sensitive information before posting.
- Spam or machine-generated content. You know what this is, but in general, sites such as those primarily dedicated to drive traffic to third party sites, boost SEO, phish, spoof, or promote affiliate marketing aren’t cool. We don’t want you to pollute the web outside of Evryca either.
- Clickbaiting. We try to make useful tool for both visitors and posters. For this purpose we allow posting links — isn't it cool? So please lets lean to fair play — do not post to only make a lead to some other site — explain things here as thoroughly as possible.
If you believe an Evryca poster has violated our Terms of Service or any of these policies, please contact us. We aim to promptly review and investigate all complaints that we receive, but if and how we respond will depend on a variety of factors, such as the information available to us and the type of violation. We may also contact the poster to inform him/her of the complaint.
Change log and effective dates
- July 21, 2020: Initial Rules Release